Halogen Test Apparatus
Halogen Test Apparatus specifies a test for determination of the amount of halogen acid gas, other than the hydrofluoric acid, evolve d during combustion of compound based on halogenated polymers and compounds containing halogenated additives taken from cable constructions.
IEC 60754-1 : Test on Gases Evolved During Combustion of Materials from Cables – Part 1 : Determination of the Amount of Halogen Acid Gas
- • Tube furnace, support stand and thermocouples.
• Quartz work tube and sample loading assembly.
• Control unit with digital temperature controller for tube furnace.
• Set of gas collection bottles of 500 ml each / single bottle of 1000 ml.
• PH and conductivity measuring instruments with digital display and electrodes.
• Air flow meter and necessary tubes and connections.
• Quartz sample boat.
• Stirrer magnetic
The test system also meets the requirements of IS:10810 (Pt-59)